There are many reasons for the leakage of the filter press. Today, Sudong Chemical will analyze the leakage phenomenon based on the characteristics of the actual use of the filter press and summarize the leakage of the filter press. We will divide the reasons for the analysis into two categories: human factors and mechanical factors.
1. Human factors
1. The pressure plate is tilted when the filter plate is pressed tightly. The return of the filter plate pressing plate during the pressing process of the filter press requires two operators to manually operate, but the manual force is different, which causes the pressing plate to deflect around its central axis when tightening.
2. The feed pressure is too high, and the white clay stock in the filter frame is too much. According to the actual operating conditions, when the feed pressure reaches a certain amount, the pressure is relieved and the slag is discharged. If it is to discharge the slag on time, it will cause the feed pressure to be too high. When the white clay in the filter frame is too much, the filter plate of the filter frame will be pushed open, thereby causing liquid leakage.
3. The selection and installation of filter cloth and filter paper are incorrect. The filter cloth and filter paper failed to be placed evenly during installation, and there are gaps between the filter plates and filter frames, causing liquid leakage.
4. Soil is trapped in the contact surface of the filter frame and filter plate during the process of slagging. When the white clay sticks to the contact surface of the filter frame and the filter plate, the contact surface of the filter plate and the filter frame cannot be closely attached due to the presence of white soil.
2. Analysis of mechanical factors
1. The flatness accuracy of the front and back contact surfaces of the force transmission block is deviated. Due to the aging of the filter press, the contact surface of the force transmission block and the pressure plate is worn seriously, so the front and rear contact surfaces of the mass block are not parallel. The center axis of the force transmission block is different from the center line of the cylinder head and the pressure plate, causing each time The mass transfer situation of the pressure plate is different, causing liquid leakage.
2. The influence of the manufacturing precision of the filter plate and filter frame. The contact surface between the filter plate and the filter frame has high roughness. Usually caused by frequent bumps of the filter press during processing and slag discharge, the relative contact surface area between the filter plate and the filter frame is reduced, and the fit is not tight, and serious liquid leakage will occur.
It can be seen that, in order to avoid liquid leakage, everyone should flatten the filter cloth between the filter plates and filter frames during installation to ensure that it is flat. In addition, the filter press must be operated in a standardized manner to ensure timely and accurate pressure relief and slag discharge. In addition, the use of various components of the filter press must be checked regularly to avoid filter press failure due to aging and damage.