Su Dong believes that everyone has already understood the knowledge of filter presses, but how much can you understand about the classification of filter presses? Su Dong will give you a detailed introduction here.
1. Plate and frame filter press
The plate and frame filter press is the realization of solid and liquid in industrial production. The plate and frame filter press is a suspension of solid and liquid phase separation. It is used in chemical, ceramics, petroleum, medicine, food, smelting and other industries. It is also suitable for industrial filtration. Industrial wastewater treatment.
1: The plate and frame filter press consists of alternately arranged filter plates and filter frames to form a set of filter chambers. The surface of the filter plate has grooves, and the protruding parts are used to support the filter cloth. There are through holes on the corners of the filter frame and the filter plate, which form a complete channel after assembly, which can pass in suspension, washing water and draw out the filtrate. There are handles on both sides of the board and the frame to support the beam, and the board and the frame are pressed by a pressing device. The filter cloth between the plate and the frame acts as a sealing gasket. The suspension hydraulic pressure is fed into the filter chamber by the feed pump to form filter residue on the filter cloth until the filter chamber is filled. The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows along the grooves of the filter plate to the corner channels of the plate frame and is discharged in a concentrated manner. After the filtration is completed, the filter residue can be washed with clean washing water. After washing, compressed air is sometimes introduced to remove the remaining washing liquid. Then turn on the filter press to remove the filter residue, clean the filter cloth, re-press the plate and frame, and start the next working cycle.
2: The plate and frame filter press can be applied to the suspension with high or nearly incompressible filter residue. The solid particle concentration of a suitable suspension is generally below 10%, and the operating pressure is generally 0.3 to 0.6 MPa, and in particular, it can reach 3 MPa or higher. The filter area can be increased or decreased with the number of plate frames used. The plate frame is usually square, the inner side length of the filter frame is 200-2000 mm, the frame thickness is 16-80 mm, and the filtering area is 0.5-1200 square meters. The plate and frame are compressed by manual screw, electric screw and hydraulic pressure. The plates and frames are made of wood, cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, polypropylene and rubber.
2. Chamber filter press
The main advantages of the chamber filter press are less loss when feeding, fast filtering speed, high temperature and high pressure resistance, good sealing performance, uniform filter cake washing, low moisture content, and uniform pressure in each filter chamber, which is basically suitable for all The solid-liquid separation industry.
The structure and working principle of the chamber filter press are similar to those of the plate and frame filter press. The difference is that the two sides of the filter plate are recessed, and every two filter plates are combined into a box-shaped filter chamber. The filter frame is omitted. The circular hole suspension thus flows into each filter chamber. This filter is suitable for suspensions that need to be filtered under higher pressure and the filter residue does not need to be washed.
Three, vertical filter press
Vertical filter press (also known as filter cloth full walking automatic filter press) is widely used in the filtration of nickel concentrate, zinc oxide leaching solution, enzyme, starch, alkali residue, zeolite, copper concentrate and other products.
The filter plates of the vertical filter press are stacked horizontally and up and down to form a set of filter chambers with a small footprint. It uses a continuous filter belt. After the filtration is completed, the filter belt is moved to unload and clean the filter belt, and the operation is automated. The filter press has a wide range of applications and a simple structure. The pressing and pulling of the plate and frame, the unloading of slag and the cleaning of filter cloth can all be automated, which is conducive to the large-scale development of filter press. After an elastic rubber diaphragm is added to the filter chamber of the filter press, the filter residue can be compressed by the rubber diaphragm with high pressure water or compressed air at the end of the filtration, so that the filter residue is further squeezed and deliquored, forming a diaphragm with variable filter chamber volume and compressed filter residue Squeezing and filtering, the pressure can reach 1-2 MPa.
Four, belt filter press
Belt filter press is widely used for sludge dewatering in industries such as municipal sewage treatment, chemical industry, oil refining, metallurgy, papermaking, leather making, food, coal washing, printing and dyeing, etc. The machine operates continuously, with high degree of automation, energy saving, high efficiency, and maintenance. Convenient and ideal equipment for sludge dewatering.
1. Adopting advanced Australian technology, beautiful appearance.
2. Large structural rigidity, stable operation and low noise.
3. Equipped with advanced concentration pretreatment equipment, (good effect on sludge flocculation), low operating cost.
4. The gravity dewatering zone is equipped with advanced distributors to make the material evenly distributed and extend the life of the filter belt.
5. With ultra-long gravity dehydration zone and wedge-shaped dehydration zone, the material is fully dehydrated to ensure that the material will not overflow in the pressing zone.
6. The rollers are arranged scientifically and orderly. Gravity dehydration, wedge dehydration and squeeze dehydration are discharged separately without interfering with each other. The squeeze dehydration roller diameter ratio is large and the dehydration effect is good. Therefore, the production capacity is large, energy saving and high efficiency.
7. The continuous operation from feeding to discharging mud cakes has a high degree of automation, and PLC interface can be set according to needs, which is convenient for centralized control by microcomputer.
8. The power transmission mechanism adopts mechanical or variable frequency stepless speed regulation, with wide speed regulation range and wide adaptability.
9. The filter belt is equipped with a reliable backwashing device to ensure the dehydration effect of the filter belt.
10. Pneumatic tensioning and pneumatic automatic correction device are adopted to ensure the safe and normal operation of the filter belt.
11. The operation is safe and reliable, using infrared safety protection and a full range of emergency safety parking devices.
12. Filter belts with different structures can be configured according to different materials with high filtration accuracy.
Through the above introduction and analysis, Su Dong hopes that this knowledge can help everyone understand the knowledge of filter press more comprehensively. At the same time, I hope that more users will call to inquire about more related filter press issues, so that the work of maintaining the filter press will be more effectively improved for future purchases.