Overview of filter press principle application and purchase
Filter press is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment. It was used in chemical production in the early 18th century and is still widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, dye, food, brewing, ceramics, and environmental protection industries. Its main function is to separate the solid and liquid from the solid-liquid mixture. Simply put, it is a sealed \"cavity\", the filter cloth is used as the filter medium, and the water pump provides power for general equipment. Filter presses are divided into plate and frame filter presses and belt filter presses. Generally speaking, after the material enters the filter cloth or filter belt room, the filter cloth or filter belt is pressurized by external pressure to reduce the material The free water is squeezed out to remove the moisture in the material, thereby reducing the moisture content and volume of the material.
Many users will encounter various problems in the process of purchasing and using filter presses. So what are the main problems that bother you? Next, Su Dong will answer the following questions.
1. How to clean the filter cloth of the filter press?
1) The traditional filter cloth washing method is to remove the filter cloth, soak it in water and then brush it with a brush. This is also the simplest, convenient and effective way to wash the filter cloth;
2) High-pressure water gun flushing method: Under the premise of strong water pressure, part of the oil and wax can be washed away.
2. What are the precautions for purchasing a filter press?
1) Model selection; there are frame type and belt type, see which one is right for you.
2) Size selection; the size is proportional to the filtering processing capacity, the larger the size, the greater the processing capacity.
3) The dryness of the filter residue is required; the moisture content of the filter residue filtered by the ordinary filter press is about 50%-70%. If the moisture content of the filter residue is required to be low, that is, the dryness of the filter residue is higher, you need to buy a high-pressure, good-performance filter press .
4) The choice of filter cloth; according to the material, if the material particles are relatively large, choose a filter cloth with a smaller mesh size, otherwise, choose a filter cloth with a larger mesh size. In addition, if the material contains corrosive substances such as acid and alkali, Choose acid and alkali resistant filter cloth etc.
3. What should I do if the filter plate of the plate and frame filter press loosens or even leaks?
Commonly used treatment methods are to remove and check the valve, replace the O-ring, clean and check the solenoid valve or replace the solenoid valve. The improper drive of the hydraulic cylinder of the filter press is obviously because the air is sealed inside. At this time, as long as the system is exhausted, it can usually be solved quickly.
The above content is the answers to questions about the filter press. I hope to help you. At the same time, I hope that more users will call to inquire about more related filter press issues. For future purchases, the maintenance of the filter press will be more effectively improved.