After long-term use of filter press equipment, it is inevitable that parts and components will be damaged. Although sometimes the damage of parts and components does not cause equipment failure for a while, unknown safety hazards are already hidden. Therefore, Sudong Chemical recommends that you check the parts of the filter press regularly after it is put into use. The specific inspection methods are as follows:
1. Inspection method: inspect and judge by seeing, touching, hearing, simple and feasible, widely used, and can be divided into:
(1) Visual inspection method: Observe the parts of the filter press visually or with a magnifying glass to determine the surface damage of the parts such as roughness, grooves, cracks, scratches, peeling (peeling), fractures, large and obvious deformations, and severe wear , Surface annealing and ablation, etc.
(2) Percussion method: For some parts with inconspicuous damage, the quality of the parts can be judged by whether the sound is clear or hoarse.
(3) Comparative method: compare the new standard parts with the tested parts to identify the technical status of the tested parts. Such as the size of the handle of the filter plate, the size of the water nozzle of the filter press, etc.
2. Measurement method: After the parts of the filter press are worn or deformed, the size and shape will change, or the technical performance (such as elasticity) will decrease due to fatigue. It can be measured by measuring tools and instruments and compared with the allowable standards to determine whether to continue to use, or to be repaired or scrapped.
3. Detection method: Detection of hidden defects of filter press parts, especially important parts. It is of great significance to ensure the quality of repairs and safety in use, and must be carried out carefully. There are mainly the following methods:
(1) Penetration display method: immerse the cleaned parts in kerosene or diesel for a while, wipe the surface dry, sprinkle a layer of talcum powder, and then tap the non-working surface of the part with a small hammer. If there is a crack in the part, the oil immersed in the crack will ooze out due to the vibration, and the talc at the crack will show yellow lines.
(2) Fluorescence display method: first wash the surface of the tested part, irradiate it with an ultraviolet lamp to preheat it for 10 minutes, make the surface of the work piece look dark purple under the ultraviolet lamp, and then evenly coat the work surface with a fluorescent display liquid. It will show traces of yellow-green defects.
(3) Inspection methods: magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic inspection, radiographic inspection. Mainly used to determine the internal defects of parts and the quality of welds.
With the help of the above methods, different degrees of damage of parts can be checked. The use and age of parts have a certain impact on the working efficiency and working conditions of filter press equipment, especially important parts, such as filter plates, faucets, etc. It directly affects the processing effect of the filter press. Therefore, users should pay attention to the inspection of filter press parts.